Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Just Mario...




Dominic, Franky and Angelo are all upstate at Poppy and Grandma's house, until Mario's birthday 07/07/07. Rocco and Anthony are both working full time, so that leaves "Just Mario" He feels like an only child and don't think he doesn't love it! Monday we went to Taco bell and shopping at game crazy, yesterday he had a friend over which was nice because usually he would have 5 older brothers hovering over him. Today we went to McDonalds and back to game crazy. I think he's having a great time and not really counting down the days until his brothers come home!

2 comments:

Mary said...

BEAUTIFUL blog Gina! I enjoyed reading about your wedding and all about Mario being "just Mario." He's such a great kid! The whole blog is so interesting - keep up the good work; I've bookmarked your site and I plan to visit often!
Love, Mary

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Mary. I need to say thank you for my new found interest!I read your blog everyday and because it is so interesting and fun to read I wanted to try one of my own. Thanks again, Gina