Sunday, July 22, 2007

FG radfam??

Back in 1996 after Mario was born, my best friend Steve, ( he has since passed away :(
Anyway, he asked me to put all the kids initials in order to see what / if they spelled anything . It came out RADFAM - Rocco, Anthony, Dominic, Franky, Angelo and Mario ! So I'm like Ok, radfam? But then we realized it was short for RADICAL FAMILY !! And let me tell you having 6 boys is radical, but that's another blog entry for another time !!! Back to the story.... Since then when I would sign some cards I would put, Frank, Gina and radfam, especially on those little stick on tags you use at Christmas!! There's no way 8 names fit on those! But then when I was really lazy, I would just put FG radfam and I was done. When the relatives would forget which kids were which and in what order they went in, I would just say remember RADFAM, and that's how it started. I have it on my computer as my screen saver and of course tattooed on my wrist. I was going to make it my license plate but I picked Yes6Sons instead , I'll explain that another time.
RADFAM ...... It's just a fun reminder of who's first, last and in between!!




No comments: