Monday, July 30, 2007

HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN YOU FIT.......

We don't have any air conditioning in any of the upstairs bedrooms but we do have 1 unit in the living room and 1 unit in the dining room. So when it's hot everyone wants to stay downstairs. We took care of that last night by opening up the futon and they all shared. If you look closely you'll see Butchy Boy in the mix as well. Half of the family isn't even here and we still have a crowd!
I love having a big family, When Frank and I were first married, I always said I wanted a big family because I liked the idea that every night it would be like having company over for dinner.

Angelo, Aunty Norma, Butchy Boy, Daniella BellaRina, and Rocco. Dominic's on the Love seat alone. How did he get away with that??




Can you guess they are all related?
What a great shot.

No comments: