Thursday, August 2, 2007

UPDATE ON ANTHONY'S DR. VISIT......


Today was Anthony's yearly Cardiology appointment. Anthony had an EKG, and an ECHO. After the ECHO we went back to the waiting room to next go into the Dr's office. But Dr. Reitman came out into the waiting room, sat down with us and said,"He is doing so good, you don't even have to come into my office to talk, every things the same as last year!" WOW, I love hearing that!! Anthony has been going to the same Dr. since the day he was born , so we know him for 17 years now. Being I'm the kind of person I am, I completely drove him crazy, I had questions and worries I don't think anyone else would have thought of, plus Anthony was so sick and made such great progress that he kind of treats us a little different. I think Dr. Reitman liked the challenge and that when I would start to get nuts he would just tell me to shut up and trust him and I did. But it's amazing how after so long he still remembers some of the crazy things I came up with, and he still laughs at me!! He's the best.

No comments: