Wednesday, September 5, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANK !!!



Today is Frank's 47th Birthday! We celebrated his birthday upstate with his parents on Monday, then today when he got home around 4:30 pm we had a cake I baked for him, then after church, Frank, Barry, Anthony, and me, went to Chilli's. We had a great time as usual. This week is a little hectic, so on Saturday, we'll have a dinner for him with the kids, so we can all spend more time together. All in all I think he's doing pretty good this year!!
I forgot to take my camera tonight out with us, so I only have one picture from this afternoon.
Happy Birthday Frank !!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Frank

Have a wonderful day !!!!!!!!!

Love, The Sengstocks

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you.
Happy Birthday, dear Frank.
Happy birthday to you!

For he's a jolly good fellow,
for he's a jolly good fellow,
for he's a jolly good fellooooooowww.
That nobody can deny!
That nobody can deny,
that nobody can deny.
For he's a jolly good fellow,
that nobody can deny!!!!!!

Happy birthday Frank!

The Engesetters and Mr. Higgins