Thursday, October 18, 2007

Today is Dominic's Day......

Happy 16th Birthday Dominic !!! Even though we already celebrated Dominic's birthday along with Franky's on 10/12 with a really fun party at the church, I can never let any one's birthday go unnoticed. So we are having a nice dinner, and a cake of course, I always let them decide what they want for dinner, so, let me know what you want Dominic....














Dominic thought it over awhile and asked for "Fettuccine Alfredo with grilled chicken"!
Great choice Dom... I can't wait to make it and eat it!!
Happy Birthday, Baby!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love cake

Dominic said...

Thank you mommy.I love you


DOM

Mary said...

Happy Sixteenth birthday Dominic! It's been a pleasure getting to know you. Enjoy your family, enjoy your Mom's fantastic cooking,and most of all--ENJOY YOUR CAKE! From the Engesetters