Sunday, May 18, 2008

Congratulations Anthony!!!!



Anthony applied to only 2 colleges, and got accepted to both of them!! Now he can decide which one he wants to attend. I know he's leaning towards Farmingdale State University. It really is the better of the 2 schools for Automotive. They have the 2 year course, but then they have an additional 2 years to finish off for a bachelor's degree!! We are SO proud of Anthony. He has done so well throughout his high school and vocational school years. The next couple of years are going to be so exciting for us all!!

3 comments:

Jessica R. said...

Wonderful! Congratulations Anthony!

Giovanna said...

Congratulations Anthony That's wonderful!! :) Anyway, visit my blog, I've post. ENJOY!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Anthony!! I'm so happy for you. You are such a great friend and a great guy. I know you'll do what the Lord will have you to do. See you Wednesday!

Your Friend,
Frank A.