Thursday, May 1, 2008

Some Pictures From Upstate....

These are not in any order being my click and drag feature doesn't work any more(?) But, I think you'll figure them out.

My in-laws going over the bill from the Chinese buffet, we went to, you'll see a picture down the page.


Dominic's combs he worked on ALL WEEK..



A dog that came to visit from up the hill.






Franky working so hard.


So intense....


Carmine's girls.








We went down to the stream and I told everyone to take a rock home, look at the sizes of Franky's and Anthony's.





The Chinese food place.








Anthony and his
"vehicles"



















My Angelo drove this all over and he does all the controls himself too!!










Almost finished , the once 12 x 12 deck is now
22 x 22!!!

1 comment:

Tim and Lex said...

Great pictures. By the way, those combs that Dominic made were awesome and sooo thoughtful! My brother loved his :) So where's mine??? Just Kidding :)

See you on Sunday!