Monday, June 9, 2008

Hey Mary, Can I borrow your fox?

We have an unwelcome guest living in our shed. We know he's been there awhile but now he thinks the shed is his and doesn't want us to go in. Earlier today, Norma went in to get something and not realizing he was there, got a little too close, he was on the floor, and when she came near him he lunged out and arched his back and stood up with his paws up in the air. She screamed and ran out. She says she's still shaking!! When we got home today after church, Frank went right in and got what she needed and found him on the shelve hiding. I asked him to take a picture. He thinks I'm crazy... But HE'S the crazy one, he did it!!!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Herod the fox is available, maybe you could get Frank to come and pick him up after work one night?

Anonymous said...

Ten things to do with the Raccoon:


1. Feed him marshmallows and peanut butter then have him whistle dixie.

2. Send butchie in after him.

3. Send Frankie in after him.

4. Call the cops and tell them there's a burgler in the shed.

5. Send Norma in again blindfolded with a butterfly net.

6. Get a coon hound.

7. Trap him and then make a coons skin hat.

8. Have Norma teach him to dance.

9. Have all six boys go in lock the door and see who comes out first.

10. Trap him and put it in a cage in the living room with the rest of the animals.

Russ aka Dreams said...

I have a simple plan.

Call me and i will first shoot him with a paint ball gun.
2nd i would shoot him with a bb gun
3rd i would eat him . only if u cook it Aunt Gina!)

The Capo's said...

You're all so funny...I'm not really sure about you anonymous!!Let me know who you are. Russell, there is no way I'm ever cooking a racoon!! Sorry. Thanks Mary I knew I could count on you!! Gina

Mary said...

Gina,
I'll give you a clue about anonymous. When he's not thinking of what one can do with a raccoon, he's usually thinking of ways he can fix a broken copy machine...