Sunday, July 6, 2008

The wedding..... John and Sarah

I was looking forward to this wedding for so long, and it was well worth the wait!!! It reminded me of those "rich" weddings you see on TV or in magazines. Everything was so beautiful from the ceremony to the reception, from the dresses to the tuxedos. It was just perfect. I'll remember this one for many, many years. I can't be any happier for John and Sarah, they looked so happy and so in love, it was the best 4th of July ever!!!
I took over 100 pictures, but, here are just few. The first one is my favorite.

Just beautiful.


What a great looking wedding party!


I love this shot!

1 comment:

Tim and Lex said...

What you wrote was SOOO sweet! I love your pictures too! The first one is indeed VERY special. Hopefully I can see the other 95+ pictures some time :o)

Lex