Thursday, October 30, 2008

OK guys, here's 5 more votes!!!

So we finally did it, We registered to vote. I know, I know, We should have been registered all along. To tell you the truth, I never felt like I knew enough about the candidates and what exactly they were going to do for us. This year we've all been following the campaign and really are trying to understand it all. A couple of weeks ago, Rocco came home from school and said he wanted to register to vote, so me, Frank, Anthony and Norma said we did too. The only problem was it was about 7 pm! I made a phone call and found out the place to register was in Mineola and would be open until 12 midnight that night because it was the deadline to register. So about 9:30 pm will all got in the van (Barry too, even though he is already a voter) and went to register! I feel good about it, I think this is a very important race and we all need to vote.
Our cards just came in the mail today, so it's now official!!

1 comment:

Tim and Lex said...

Good for you guys! Congrats on becoming registered voters :o)

Lex