Monday, November 24, 2008

My new best friend Caleb....

Caleb wanted to come over Sunday in between church services, so him and Andrew came for dinner. We had such a good time, I made spaghetti, meat, and salad. On the way home to our house Caleb told me that apple pie was his favorite, so I made one for him as soon as we got back so it would be ready to eat before we went back to church. When it was still in the oven I called him over to show him, I opened the oven and said " look Caleb, it's almost done" and in such an excited voice he says " yeah, Blueberry!!!" Oh well, he ate it anyway!!

He is just too cute for words!!





Looks like he's enjoying the Apple pie!!












Butchy got along with Caleb just fine!





This was as close as Caleb would get to Sergio, Caleb said "I think that big bird wants to eat me"!!


Caleb, you have an open invitation!!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Gina~
Thanks so much for letting Caleb come over. He had a great time.
Oh and just letting you know...when Caleb saw the picture on your post of him eating his pie he said, "There's me eatin' my pumpkin pie!"
He loved it! Thanks again.

The Capo's said...

Pumpkin Pie!!! He is SO funny...