Saturday, March 21, 2009

Some catching up...Again!!

March 14, was Anthony's 19th birthday. We had a very nice day! We had a 6ft. hero, pizza, and I made salad, fried chicken and pasta and broccoli. Russell and Luke came over Saturday afternoon and stayed til we brought them to church with us on Sunday! What great young men they both are!!

March 17th, was Norma's 40th birthday. Being her birthday is on St. Patrick's Day we had a surprise party on the Sunday before at her friend Lisa's house, we had so much food, I made sausage and peppers and baked ziti, we had a great day! I think she was surprised!

On St. Patrick's Day this year, as I do every year, I made the whole meal, including Irish Soda Bread. I couldn't eat it but everyone said it was good! I think I can rest for a little while now but, I can't wait until next year, it's getting a little hard doing all this cooking and not being able to taste or eat anything :(





No comments: