Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Some updates.....

1.Well I know it's been a while, but it's been a little quiet around here I guess. I do have a new web site you should all check out. It's called Hoopla Doopla It's just like ebates where you get cash back from just going to stores through their site. The store sites are exactly the same as if you went directly to them, except you get a percentage back on what you spend. I'm registered at both the sites, just in case one doesn't have the store I want. I found out about ebates before Christmas and did some Internet shopping and got a check for $20.00 a few weeks ago, it was nice.


2. This is Sharon, Rocco's new girl friend. What a nice girl, and so smart too, she's studying to be a College Professor in Math!! They have been going together for a few months now, and have a very nice relationship, Rocco is very happy...



3. Look what I made last night, Everyone said it came out great, I wouldn't know, but that's OK. It's funny I can't eat, but I'm watching a lot of the food channel lately. I guess if I can't eat, I can look and cook!!


4. I was making sausage and peppers the other night and when I cut off the stem a little smiley face was there, it's a little hard to see but it was cute!


5. And the best for last... Only 10 days til SPRING It took long enough, but it finally made it!!!

3 comments:

Jessica R. said...

That looks delicious! What did you stuff it with? Sharon is very pretty, & a future college math professor, wow thats impressive.

The Capo's said...

Hi, I butterflied the pork and stuffed it with the same stuffing I use in stuffed mushrooms and stuffed peppers. Bread crumbs, grated cheese, papricka, alot of garlic and then I add chicken or vegetable broth,just enough to moisten it. I then rolled it and wrapped it in tin foil baked it 2 hours at 350* and then took off the foil and baked it a little longer to brown it...I got good reviews!!

Maritza said...

Hey Gina,
I was excited to hear that Marcus went by your house yesterday. It was nice to hear how warm your home is and how funny you are. I feel like I know so much about you from your blog but I don't really get to speak to you much at Church. I thought what you said about the midlife crisis was hysterical. BTW that dish looks delicious.

Have a great day.

Love, Maritza