Saturday, August 25, 2007

The last days of the summer vacation......

Well it's been a very busy couple of weeks!! We went upstate for a couple of days to see Franky Boy and my father-in-law. He's coming along great. He goes to the Dr. on August 30, and hopefully the Dr. will let him start to put weight on his leg. Once he's able to do that, he can start to walk around which he's really looking forward to. We've had our own Dr. appointments, going school shopping, and stuff like that, just the papers alone that I need to fill out for school takes like 2 days to complete! It's always so hectic just before school starts, I always say I'm going to start early, but of course I never do. When I was upstate my mother-in-law made peach jelly, it was pretty easy so I bought peaches, plums, and hot and sweet peppers to make my own jellies. I also got some tomatoes to make my own salsa. I guess I'll be busy with all this for a while! I'll let you know how they came out.
My father-in-law, he looks a lot better than the last time I saw him. Franky is really doing some job helping out upstate, he's such a great kid. My father-in-law said " you're not getting him til Labor Day!" So we'll be making another trip upstate again next
week!

A neighbor up the hill from my in-laws have a few animals, this one looked like she wanted her picture taken.


Mario at his physical, the poor kid HATES needles and at this visit, he had to get 3 shots and blood drawn, for a minute I wasn't sure he was going to make it!










No comments: