Thursday, August 9, 2007

MY BOYS ARE SUCH TROOPERS.....

Well today was the day!! Angelo and Mario got their braces on today. Angelo actually didn't get all his braces yet, he "JUST" got that palette expander put on which to me and to him is much worse. The poor kid can't eat or talk, (well that's good for us) but he really is miserable. It needs to stay in for about 6 month's. Mario did pretty good, but then again he only got simple braces. ( he doesn't agree with the simple part!!)
All in all, they were so good, the staff there just loves them, and said we are the only family that has fun at the orthodontist!

Poor Angelo, It doesn't look like much here, but it really is. There's a special "key" I have to turn once a week, to expand the appliance on the roof of his mouth.



Mario told the technician, "It doesn't matter I got braces, I still look good!!" I agree. It's a little hard to see but Mario got red and blue rubber bands on his.

Oh and I finally got "real" glasses today, no more .99 cent glasses!! Angelo insisted in taking a picture of me, I guess it's only fair.









No comments: