Saturday, October 6, 2007

Family Camp 2007....

What a great time we all had at L.I.B. Family Camp 2007 ! It was an " all around experience " from preaching, to all kinds of activities, LOTS of great food, fellowship, and some relaxing. The Roseland Ranch Resort was really the perfect place to give it all to us. The staff was just as nice as the experience. A great big THANK YOU needs to go out to Pastor Graf, and Cheryl. What a beautiful week you both put together. The smiles on every ones faces told the same story, you could tell everyone had a great week.





So much food !!!













Watch out everyone, the army's in town !!













The kids were great.













Guess Who??
















I love this picture.










One of the highlights of the week.














They're ready for battle !!












Relaxing with friends, always a great time.












Constant activities, I was tired just watching everyone !!
I have about 200 more pictures, but I think you all get the point. I'm sure everyone will agree...
" We can't wait till next year !! "

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Great pictures Gina!
Family Camp was wonderful, I can't wait until next year.

Gina, if I gave you a blank disc, would you ever mind putting your pictures from Family Camp on it? I am going to put together a DVD for the church family, and I don't have enough pictures! :( Just let me know if you wouldn't mind, and I'll bring you the disc.
Thanks!
Abbey

The Capo's said...

no problem, and I have a disc. I'll edit through and make the disc. See you Wednesday, Gina

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks Gina. You are too kind.

Love,
Abbey