Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It's my birthday !!!!

So today is my birthday and I've been sick since last Saturday!! I usually never get sick and if I should get a cold, It's usually gone in about 2 days. Not this time ! I finally called the Dr. today but he's so booked he couldn't even fit me in, so I begged the nurse to have him call me and as she was saying "OK, but he's not going to give you anything over the phone" he must have seen my name that she wrote down and he said get the number of her pharmacy!! He's so good to me. So now I'm starting some antibiotics, and I'm hoping to be better real fast. Norma just ordered some Chinese food, so as the saying goes, "feed a cold, starve a fever"....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you are not feeling well...and on your birthday! We miss you and hope you get well quickly. Happy Birthday

The Capo's said...

Thank you, I'm trying! I'm taking 3 medications plus advil!! But I still feel bad today :( Hope to see you soon!! Gina

Anonymous said...

Gina, I hope you are feeling better soon. Happy Birthday. We miss you.

Anonymous said...

Sorry your not feeling well MRs. Capo I hope you still have a great birthbady we all love ya from

Chris O (just a kid)

The Capo's said...

Thank you all so much. I went to the Dr. today and he changed my antibiotics and gave me an inhaler to use for 4 days. I really hope to be back in church Sunday!! Thank you again, Gina

LFE, Barry said...

Happy Belated Birthday Gina
Love for ETERNITY