Saturday, February 9, 2008

The tag game...You got me...And Now I got You!!

Well, here are the rules(1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag three random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.


1. I'm a state certified security guard.


2. I love green, everything and every room would be green if I was allowed to get away with it.


3. I love noise, the noiser the better.


4. I have an old (real glass) noxema jar filled with stuff I've saved since I was a kid, mostly coins,medals,the old fashioned string bracelet from adventureland, and stuff like that. Every now and then I take it out and show the kids and have to explain each and everything that's in the jar to them.I think they can recite it all too!!


5. I've been a licensed beautician for 31 years.


6. I took violin lessons for 5 years and took guitar, clarinet, and cello lessons too!! But can't play any of them good...


I tag:

1. Dominic

2. Franky

3. Rebbeca

1 comment:

Tim and Lex said...

Your very welcome for the tag :o)This is such awesome information about you! How cool. See you tomorrow!