Thursday, February 7, 2008

Lights, Camera, Action.....

Today, Frank, Norma and Butchy Boy, are going to be on the Martha Stewart Show!! A little while back I filled out a request form to get tickets for a show. I noticed they were having a special dog show episode. The requirement was you needed to have a dog that was adopted or rescued. Well I wrote about how we got Butchy, ( I wrote the whole story on a past blog ) I guess they liked the story and said they wanted Butchy and his owner, and a guest to come to the show.
I then got an e-mail last week, saying:
I’d love to talk to the owner of butchy boy.
Please call the number below and leave your name and a number I can call you at.


Elie Haller
Associate Producer
THE MARTHA STEWART SHOW
226 West 26th Street, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10001
O: 917-438-5755
F: 917-438-5756
Well I did that, but she didn't call, so now I'm not sure if they will be called on to talk, or just be in the audience, Martha says in the coming attractions for this show, that there will be a lot of heart warming stories, so I don't know, but I do know with all those dogs there, the camera's will be scanning all of them a lot!! So I'm sure we'll spot them!! The show will be on at 1 pm.....
Here are some shots of Butchy Boy getting ready for his big debut......








4 comments:

Mary said...

Oh what fun! We'll be watching!

The Capo's said...

Me too!!!

Emma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tim and Lex said...

You've been tagged! Go to my blog to see what to do!!!

Have a great day!!

Lex