Monday, March 3, 2008

Better Late Then Never.....

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY ROCCO, 3/1/2008

My Rocco is now 21 years old!! I can't believe how fast it really went. I wanted to have kids right away when Frank and I got married, but it took us 4 years. Now here we are 21 years later. I have to say Rocco was always a great kid, a great teenager, and now a great man! He never gave us an ounce of trouble, ever. We're so proud of him, he's doing near perfect in college, he works a full time job drafting, and has a wonderful girlfriend Lindsay, who's just as nice and sweet as he is. And just look how handsome he is too!!!! Well I really could just go on forever, but I'll just say the past 21 years have been great and I can't wait to see what the future holds.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Rocco