Friday, March 7, 2008

Some great news about Dominic and Franky.....

Dominic took his driver's permit test today and not only passed, but got only one wrong!! It's amazing how many teens and adults alike, failed while we were there. I think they just can't be bothered reading the small book they give you to study from. Dominic read his book and took a couple of practice tests on the computer, and did a great job. Congratulations Dominic !!


Dominic and Franky went on a job interview yesterday at Adventureland in Farmingdale, and they both got the jobs. I'm so proud of them. Having the two of them is just like having twins, they do so many things together, and Dominic really looks for Franky a lot, to do things with. He only wanted to work there if Franky worked there too. I'm so glad it worked out for them both. Way to go guys!!!









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dominic for your great score on your permit test! And, wow, working at Adventureland sounds exciting, I know you guys will do a great job. We'll probably see ya there this summer!
love~ Jessica R.

Tim and Lex said...

Hey...great job! Look out LIE!!! :o) Excellent score! Gina,
Thank so much for your sweet comment on my blog...Have a nice week!
Lex

Anonymous said...

Awsome Job Guys!I'm so happy for good luck and have a great time this summer

Russ aka Dreams said...

I HAPPY FOR U GUYS I CAN PICTURE BOTH OF U THERE IT WILL BE GREAT FOR U!