Thursday, March 20, 2008

IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE!!!!!!!


It finally showed up.... SPRING!! Ok, it's not really that warm today, or sunny, but it made it, so it's got to get better from here. No more snow or cold, ( actually they are predicting something for this week) but it can't be all that bad. So starting real soon, I'll be in the garden planting my vegetables, and flowers, and just sitting in my "little Italy" enjoying the warm weather and watching all my birds in the yard. I love the spring and summer. Winter could be canceled and I'd be just fine with that!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite season is summer, and I' am so excited! I can't wait till summer! Spring is a nice season. I can't believe that it's spring! ( Almost) See you guys on Sunday!

Love ~Giovanna

Tim and Lex said...

Oh, happy days are here again...
I love the beginning signs of Spring and Summer. I too will be in the garden this season...helping my grandmother. So, what kind of veggies do you grow? Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Yes its finally here & I know you must be happy about it Gina. I hope you post pics of your garden during the summer, I sure would like to see it! Sorry to say, but I can't really share in your enthusiasm, although I do like spring, my very favorite season is fall. Jessica R. ;)

The Capo's said...

I just love the warm weather, fall is pretty, but... when it's over WINTER is here!!!
I like to plant sweet and hot peppers,plum tomatoes,eggplants,I also have basil, mint and I'll plant some fennel again this year and maybe cucumbers if I have the room. I also would like to redo my gardens in the front of the house, I'll see how my back holds out!!