Friday, April 4, 2008

Just some random shots........

A Traditional Italian Easter breakfast. On the left is a pie that's made with ricotta cheese, provolone, and Italian sausages. (the kinds you eat with cheese) Pictured here is also The Easter bread, Sweet pie, and omelets made with asparagus, and hard boiled eggs of course!!
(My mother-in-law makes everything!!)
So Serious!!!








Russell and the boys enjoying a Sunday afternoon.


The good old LIE, this is what we deal with every other Thursday on boys club nights!!!



Dominic and Daniella Bella coloring... They had a contest to see who colored better. Daniella Bella won!!

Butchy boy loves to hide inside things, he went right to sleep in this box.He could hardly fit in it.




I made stuffed mushrooms and
found this "Siamese twin"
I didn't cook him...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Gina that food looked delicious! You guys had quite a feast. It reminds me of when I've been to Gary's familys, I've had the pie (which i love) & also, sausage bread. Yum! ~Jessica R.

Tim and Lex said...

WHOA! That was some feast! Well, I hope you and your family had a wonderful easter. Sorry about all that traffic you have to deal with! I guess boys club is worth it though :o) See you Wednesday.

Russ aka Dreams said...

JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK U TO THE CAPOS THEY HAVE REALLY TAKEN ME IN AND I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I TINK THE WORLD OF U GUYS! AND AUNT NORMA (I THINKS THAT IS HOW U SPELL IT) IS A GREAT AUNT AND DaniellA IS GREAT TO LOVE U ALL

- RUSS